iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Enable WiFi on your device and select URI_Open.
- Open the Safari browser and go to wifi.uri.edu
- If you are prompted to login to use the network, you may need to hit Cancel then Use without internet.
- Select Students, Staff
- Login using your URI Credentials
- When prompted to install the profile URI Secure Wireless TLS, select Install then Install Now.
- If you have previously connected, you may need to remove the existing profile by going to Settings » General » Profiles
- If you receive a certificate installation warning, select Install.
- When prompted, enter the passcode for your device.
- At the profile installed screen, select Done.
- Go to the WiFi Settings and try to connect to URI_Secure.
- If you have previously attempted to connect to URI_Secure, try removing the URI Wireless profile before attempting to connect. Settings » General » Profile » Remove
- Try clearing your browser’s cache to ensure that you are downloading the latest config.
- If nothing else works, try resetting your network settings by tapping Settings » General » Reset » Reset Network Settings; you should not need to reset your device to factory defaults. This will remove all of your saved network information.