URI Credentials, not to be confused eCampus credentials, are comprised of your eCampus username and your “Sakai” password. This password is used for Sakai, my.uri.edu password; it is the password you will use to access many services at URI including:
- my.uri.edu (Students)
- Wired and Wireless network logins
- Note: staff email (Google) now uses a different password.
While the username is the same as your eCampus username, the password is not not necessarily the same as your eCampus password or your URI domain (Active Directory) password.
Forgot Your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, call the Help Desk at 401-874-4357.
Forgot Your Username?
If you know your @mail.uri.edu or @my.uri.edu address, your username is the part of the address preceding the @. You can recover your username by going to https://appsaprod.uri.edu:9516/sa_forgot_userid/directlink.html.
Need to Change Your Password?
If you already know your password, you can change it by going to https://secure.ucs.uri.edu/cgi-bin/allself.chglocalpass.pl
- Verify that you entered your eCampus username, not your 9-digit URI ID Number. Usernames are commonly of the form FirstnameLastname. If you have forgotten your username, go to https://appsaprod.uri.edu:9516/sa_forgot_userid/directlink.html.
- Make sure you not entering an eCampus password; the passwords can (and should) be different. Remember that this is the password you use to login to your mail account or Sakai.
- If you have forgotten your password, call the Help Desk at 401-874-4357.