- Windows Operating System and Components
- Microsoft Server Software
- Internet Explorer
Select Microsoft software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Microsoft has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
The Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for August 2013 describes multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft software. Microsoft has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
These vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution, elevation of privilege, denial of service, or information disclosure.
Microsoft has provided updates for these vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for August 2013, which describes any known issues related to the updates. Administrators are encouraged to note these issues and test for any potentially adverse effects. In addition, administrators should consider using an automated update distribution system such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS). Home users are encouraged to enable automatic updates.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for August 2013
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services
- Turn Automatic Updating On or Off
- August 13, 2013: Initial Release